You are in a stressful tax situation. You do not know what to do and you’re overwhelmed. You are not beyond tax help. There are many people dealing with tax problems. There is a solution. Read these pages to find out more on possible tax help solutions available to you.
Tax Help Solutions – Top 10
1) I have not filed for the last 5 years. Read Back taxes and missing returns
2) I do not want the IRS to take my home. Read IRS Liens and Seizures
3) There is no way you can pay the back taxes. Read IRS Hardship and IRS Tax Settlements
4) You could pay the taxes but you need to make payments. Read IRS Installment Agreements
5) Your employer notified you of an IRS levy. Read IRS Bank Levies and Wage Garnishments
6) The IRS is auditing your tax return. Read IRS Tax Audit and Michigan Audit
7) The business has not paid the payroll taxes. Read Payroll Tax Problems
8) The IRS made an error and you do not owe taxes. Read IRS Doubt as to Liability
9) You do not want to pay your taxes owed by your ex. Read Innocent Spouse
10) I do not want my refund taken to pay my spouse’s taxes. Read Injured Spouse
There may be multiple tax help solutions to fix your tax problem. Read the various tax help solutions to find the one that best meets your needs.
If you do not find your specific tax help solution, contact us. You can discuss your tax problem with us. We will make some suggestions to help you fix your back taxes.